Trending technologies often raise new and varied moral questions while ethical decision-making helps to identify the challenging issues in both clinical and non-clinical health care settings and in a methodical manner. For example: disclosing or non disclosing of truth centered for debate in compassion theories. With the emergence of Machin Learning, algorithms to perform human tasks to generate knowledge by machine brings ethical questions concerning the values of data itself, misuse of data, privacy, selection bias, hacking, transparency, and rights. Decisions made about the use, sharing, and re-use of big data are complex and laden with values. This conference will table the Ethics Framework and Psychology for Big Data in Health and Research development. The conference will bring out ideas that will address pressing issues such as Ethics in big data. In terms of employing the decision, repositories, precision medicine, healthcare interventions in decision-making, ownership of the data, right of access and conditions of accessing to it, public-private partnerships in healthcare and research, and cross-sectoral big data. It will publish the proceeding pertaining to the conference on the underlying many of these questions. National Conference on Applied Ethics, Behavioral Psychology in Data and Decision Science in Healthcare 2021 is the conference organized by School of Health and Hospital Administration, Terna Global Business School. This conference provides a premier interdisciplinary platform signifying the confluence of healthcare practices ethos, strategies, and latest trends and brings together renowned healthcare experts, speakers, academicians, and educators to present, discuss and educate about numerous innovations and bringing solutions to challenges in the Indian healthcare sector. It’s a great opportunity to interact with prominent subject matter experts and like-minded people. Major Focus Area: Applied Ethics, Applied Behavioral Psychology, Communication, Telemedicine, Decision Science and Moral Philosophy in Health Systems and Health Care Management
The conference is a Platform for Strategic Health Care Management Solutions Through Applied Ethics and Behavioral Sciences in the forefront of Data and Decision Sciences
• Provide a largest inter-professional and multidisciplinary platform for exchange of knowledge, information, ideas, vision, research, and initiatives pertaining to national and international trends in Moral Philosophy in Health Care Decisions, Applied Ethics & Behavioral Psychology in Data and Decision Science and how these emerging trends are empowering hospitals to achieve Sustainable Healthcare Development.
• Create experiential learning opportunities based on scientific and evidence-based best practices in healthcare and encourage collaboration across multiple disciplines in healthcare
• Explore the current status of the Indian Healthcare Sector, both Public and Private, and bring out solution-oriented strategies to bridge the gap
• Develop and strengthen multidisciplinary network of colleagues, knowledge partners, healthcare experts, scientists, and decisions makers to innovate and shape the future of the Indian Healthcare Sector
Academicians, Educators, Students, Research Scholars, and Working professionals from Medical Sciences, Health and Hospital Administrations, and other relevant Managements.
• Medical Directors, Medical Superintendent, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics. Health Tech, Data and Decision Science Professionals.
• Social Scientists, Policy-Makers, Psychologists, Counsellors, Mental health Professionals
• Change Makers, Data Scientists, other Purposive Solutions Expert in Health-Related Tech Spaces.
• Aspirants of Health, Ethics, Psychology, Knowledge Banking, etc
• Abstract Submission Deadline: 1st June 2021
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 3 working days
• Conference Date: 29th & 30th June 2021
• Video Paper Submission: 15th June 2021
• Full Paper Submission: 15th July 2021
• Participation: 800/- INR per Participant, 500/- INR per Student
• Paper Presentation: 1100/- INR per Participant, 800/- INR per Student
Please mention in the Remarks CONF HHM 2021
The comprehensive Call for Papers is specially designed by Conference Committee in order to facilitate the paper submission process. Please adhere to the following guidelines for submission.
1. Papers submitted must meet the requirements of style established in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association(7th ed.).
2. Papers must be double-spaced (including lengthy quotations, endnotes, references, tables, and appendix materials) and should not exceed 5-6 pages (excluding abstract, references, tables, and figures).
3. The length of the paper should not exceed 4000 words and margins must be at least one inch on all sides.
4. On the cover page, provide the paper title, names of all authors, and all authors’ professional titles, affiliations, and complete addresses, including phone number and email ID, to ensure anonymous review of the paper, do not include any information on other pages that could identify authorship.
5. Papers published previously in any journal or presented in any other conference shall not be accepted.
The schedule of the Paper Presentations will be updated on our website by 20th June 2021. Additionally, all the participants will be informed accordingly. Each presenter will get 10 min for the presentation and 5 min for Q & A. Presentation time restrictions will be strictly followed. The presentation should be only in MS PowerPoint (ppt /pptx) or PDF formats. All the papers received will be peer-reviewed and will be published in the form of an eBook with an ISBN number. Please note that your paper presentation will be recorded during the symposium.
Mr. Amol Chavan
(Chief Operating Officer – Health And Education Terna Public Charitable Trust)
Dr. Metali Nayak (Chief Medical Superintendent, Terna Specialty Hospital And Research Centre)
Mr. Nilesh Sarawate (Chief Executive Officer, Terna Global Business School)
Patrons of Honor
Dr. M Mariappan (Professor, School of Health Systems Studies, Centre for Hospital Administration
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences)
Ms. Mandakini Pawar (Centre for Quality
Confederation of Indian Industry)
Dr. Alexson Sam David (Program Director and Associate Professor School of Health and Hospital Administration, Terna Global Business School)
Ms. Pallavi Wankhede,
(Counselling Psychologist & Assistant Professor
School of Health and Hospital Administration,
Terna Global Business School)
Events: Mr. Bhowmik Meher 8668510225 | Operations: Mr. Anup Chavan 8381088175
Media and Technology: Ms. Nimrit Nerukar 9619900597 | Marketing: Mr. Akshay Ghadge 8108444101
Resources: Ms. Ankita Pawar 8169723693 | Publications: Ms. Mayri Nage 7058078417